Butternut Squash Noodle Taco Bowl
This Butternut Squash Noodle Taco Bowl is made with Trader Joe's butternut squash noodles, olive oil, gluten-free taco seasoning, black beans, corn salsa, fall harvest salsa (also from Trader Joe's) plain greek yogurt, sharp cheese, avocado, jalapeños, and cilantro.
BTW, I’m going to rant about this fall harvest salsa at Trader Joe's for a second. It is so versatile and goes with pretty much anything. I most commonly eat it with black bean tortilla chips or I throw it on top of grilled chicken. Yummm.
- 1 container of butternut squash noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons gf taco seasoning
- 1 can black beans
- corn salsa from trader joe's
- fall harvest salsa
- 1 single serve size contain plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheese
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 sliced jalapeño
1. Heat a medium size skillet to medium heat and cook the butternut squash noodle for 8 minutes stirring regularly.
2. Add in 2 tablespoons of the taco seasoning and stir in with the noodles.
3. In a bowl, squeeze out juice of the lime, add chicken stock, vinegar, brown sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce. Mix well.
4. Add in the beans, and corn salsa, and cheese and cover for about 5 minutes.
5. Stir everything together and serve with avocado, sliced jalapeños, a dollop of Greek yogurt, and cilantro.
I started this blog three years ago after I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. After struggling to adjust to a mandatory gluten free diet, I wanted to create a resource for others trying to learn their way around this gluten filled world.