450 E. 17th St. Costa Mesa, CA 92627
gluten free features
Bread/Bun, Sandwiches, Salads
Mendocino Farm’s wants everyone to eat happy with their vegan, vegetarian, or RGF (requested gluten free) options included on their menu.
They are a family owned business that aims on providing tasty, healthy food that also supports the local food economy. Menu items include salads, sandwiches, and soups.
Mendocino Farm’s makes a perfect lunch work meeting spot or family dinner outing. They have locations all across California, including San Diego, Los Angeles, OC, and NorCal.
SEASONAL FALL SELECTIONS
- PARACHMAMA CUBANO *RGF
- NAM'S SCHOOLHOUSE CHARITY BANH MI *RGF
CLASSICS "MENDO STYLE"
- THE FARM CLUB (TURKEY CLUB) *RGF
- A SANDWICH STUDY OF HEAT (TURKEY AVOCADO) *RGF
- MODERN TUNA "ALMOST MELT" *RGF
- MARIO'S CAPRESE *RGF
- THE HOT ITALIAN (ITALIAN HOAGIE) *RGF
- CHICKEN MBP (NOT YOUR TYPICAL MOZZARELLA & BASIL) *RGF
- PERUVIAN STEAK SANDWICH *RGF
- PROSCIUTTO & CHICKEN *RGF
- MENDOZA'S CHIMICHURRI STEAK ON PRETZEL *RGF
VEGAN FOR ALL!
- THE IMPOSSIBLE BURGER QUEEN *RGF
- VEGAN BANH MI *RGF
- AVOCADO & QUINOA SUPERFOOD ENSALADA *RGF
- SAVE DRAKE FARM'S SALAD *RGF
- THE IMPOSSIBLE TACO SALAD *RGF
- THE MODERN CAESAR 2.0 *RGF
- THE SOPHISTICATE CHICKEN & PRUSCIUTTO SALAD *RGF
*RGF - can be requested gluten free
**gluten free bread at an additional cost. shares equipment with products that contain gluten.
I started this blog after I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. After struggling to adjust to a mandatory gluten free diet, I wanted to create a resource for others trying to learn their way around this gluten filled world.
**This menu was taken from my experience & may have changed since my visit or vary by location. Check with the restaurant prior to your visit by viewing the menu posted on their website or by calling ahead of time. Always be sure to communicate any food allergies you have with your waiter(es) during your visit.