Salads, Soups, Seafood, Desserts, Appetizers, Cookies
gluten free features
Urban Plates is a cafeteria style restaurant that offers gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, and vegan options. In fact, their menu has food allergy icons that indicate what items are gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, or vegan. This makes it really simple when decided what to order.
Urban Plate's prides themselves on using ingredients that locally, ethically, and sustainably sourced. They also often use organic produce.
Their restaurants usually have a large family size table with rustic wood chairs, colorful lamps hanging from the ceiling, well decorated with plants, outdoor eating areas with heating lamps, and always a warm and welcoming staff.
My favorite item at Urban Plates has to be the braises, I highly recommend trying them out if you decide to go. Everything that I have tried has always been super delicious and full of flavor!
- GRILLED WILD ALBACORE NIÇOISE
- ASIAN CHICKEN
- URBAN GROVE ANTIOXIDANT
- DESERT BBQ CHICKEN
- CHICKEN CAESAR
- CHICKEN COBB ARUGULA, BEET, & FENNEL
- KALE COCONUT TOFU
- GRILLED STEAK
- SALMON CAESAR
- TOMATO BASIL SOUP
- CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP
- ROASTED CORN & POBLANO SOUP
- GRILLED FREE RANGE CHICKEN
- GRILLED WILD CAUGHT ALBACORE
- GRILLED STEAK
- OVEN BAKED SALMON
- HALF RACK DUROC PORK SPARE RIBS
- ROASTED ROSEMARY POTATOES
- MASHED POTATOES ROASTED
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS WITH TURKEY BACON
- HARISSA CAULIFLOWER & ZUCCHINI
- ROASTED SUMMER SQUASH
- SESAME BROCCOLINI
- SUPER FOOD SALAD
- BEET SALAD GARDEN
- TOMATO MOZZARELLA SALAD
- FRUIT SALAD
- KELP NOODLES WITH TAMARI & GINGER
BRAISES & STEWS
- VEGETABLE CURRY
- MOROCCAN CHICKEN BRAISE
- ALMOND MACAROON
- FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE CHOCOLATE, COCONUT, WALNUT COOKIE
- CHOCOLATE PUDDING CHOCOLATE COCONUT MACAROON
**This menu was taken from my experience & may have changed since my visit or vary by location. Check with the restaurant prior to your visit by viewing the menu posted on their website or by calling ahead of time. Always be sure to communicate any food allergies you have with your waiter(es) during your visit.